Terms of Submission
- By submitting this content, you provide appropriate licenses for its use.
- When you submit this content (the “Content”) to this blog you grant blogger (“Subscriber”) a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable right and license to use, host, store, cache, reproduce, publish, display (publicly or otherwise), perform (publicly or otherwise), distribute, transmit, modify, adapt (including, without limitation, in order to conform it to the requirements of any networks, devices, services, or media through which the Services are available), and create derivative works of the Content. The rights you grant in this license are for the purposes stated by Subscriber on his or her blog and, at minimum, for the purpose of posting the Content to the “An UnexpectedLife.org”.
- You have all necessary licenses and permissions to submit this content and have it posted.
- You represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights, licenses, and permissions to grant the above licenses and that the Content submitted by you, and the submission of such Content, do not and will not violate any intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyrights and trademark rights) of any third party. You agree that you will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless “Subscriber,” and “AnUnexpectedLife.org”, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, customers, vendors, hosts, officers, and employees from any liability, damage or cost (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) from any claim or demand made by any third party due to violation of these representations and warranties, or otherwise arising out of any submitted Content.
- You agree to provide some information about yourself to the Subscriber.
- By submitting any Content, you agree to provide to Subscriber, and to allow the Subscriber to store, either (i) , your username (i.e., the URL of your primary blog) or (ii) if you are not logged-in while submitting the Content, your name and your e-mail address. This information will be used by Subscriber for the limited purpose of contacting you, should the need arise, in relation to any Content you submit.